In June this year, Movies.com the movie news and reviews aggregator site was bought by Comcast’s movie ticketing company Fandango. The amount of the deal was not disclosed at the time of the deal, but now it is public. The acquisition cost Fandango $17 million. Movies.com which earlier worked under the banner of MrShowbiz.com, was pioneer in online movie news and info site. Disney planned to turn the site into online movies on demand site but the plan didn’t go well and the company had to sell it to Fandango.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakista
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- Breaking: has Google Bowed to Publishers? Does This Mean Murdoch Has Won?
- Become.com, a Shopping site raises $8 million in fourth funding round
- Tumblr continues to grow hires Andrew Terng to meet Scaling challenges
- Facebook: Keeps Changing, Is Confusing And Will Lose Credibility – Will it?
- NASA: From myths of a Moon Base to actually finding Water on Moon
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube