In June this year, Movies.com the movie news and reviews aggregator site was bought by Comcast’s movie ticketing company Fandango. The amount of the deal was not disclosed at the time of the deal, but now it is public. The acquisition cost Fandango $17 million. Movies.com which earlier worked under the banner of MrShowbiz.com, was pioneer in online movie news and info site. Disney planned to turn the site into online movies on demand site but the plan didn’t go well and the company had to sell it to Fandango.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- A Billion views in a month, that’s pretty good for Facebook Video
- Geohot iPhone Untethered Jailbreak Coming On February 10?
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Screenshots: ‘There’s definitely a MarketPlace’
- Tweet2Win- Send Tweets in the form of spam to win
- Amazon’s investments in a diagram, a picture does speak a thousand words and an equal number of blog posts!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube