There is a new Android based device set to make its way in the market and its coming from Dell as reports state. That device is however not a mobile handset and will be slightly bigger than the iPhone. And the reason why Dell is going for Android is obviously that its powerful and free. Although there has been no official word on the device from Dell, people state that the device will be available by the second half of this year. Dell has been working upon the device and had appointed exec Ain McKendrick to be in charge of its mobile Internet devices. Lets see what exactly is the device like and how it does in the market.
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPad 3 or As Some Say the iPad HD Releasing on March 16
- Kicksend Brings Its Photo Sharing App To The iPhone
- NPR brings its news service to the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Gmail finally comes to your desktop
- Twitter-Bell Partnership may cost Canadians, perhaps a fortune to Twitter Addicts!
- Tim Armstrong leaves Google to become AOL’s CEO. Will this change AOL’s fortune?
- NutshellMail: ‘Squeeze all my messages here!’
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube