Comment spam blocker, Defensio has been acquired by Websense with the terms remaining undisclosed. Defensio will be integrated with ThreatSeeker network of Websense to eye spam on forums, webpages, blogs, etc. Apart from that plans are to further expand Defensio’s functionality so it can work on a variety of web apps.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- SpinVox: "We are offering Stock for salary this Summer"
- Flickr fears Facebook eating its cake, opens video sharing to gain popularity
- ‘Google Mobile’ lets you follow ‘U.S. Elections 2008’ on your phone
- Will Android have its own Music Store by Amazon?
- Chinese Blue-ray players get a sting as Sony & Samsung players available for cheap prices
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube