Twitter had a terrible day and it wasn’t just Twitter, but other social services including Facebook suffered the same. Though the downtime that Facebook went through wasn’t as prolonged it did affect quite a lot. Reports held a massive DDOS attack responsible for the downtime and both Facebook and Twitter are trying to figure out the real cause behind this. I guess the outage was quite sporadic at Facebook unlike Twitter where it was much widespread (as usual).
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- 1.5 Terabytes…stack the memory to the Sky!
- First iOS 4.1 Security Flaw And Now FaceTime For Mac Has Security Issues Too! I Guess Screwed Is The New Apple!
- Understanding Facebook’s Instant Personalization And Opting Out Of It
- If Google PageRank Could Sing – Hilarious
- SlingMedia launch: Sling.com, out on Nov 10
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube