There is some stir in the Asian entertainment markets as Crunchyroll announces partnerships with major Japanese animation studios. The names of which are; TOKYO Corporation, Pierrot Co. Ltd. and SHUEISHA Inc. The site boasts more than four and a half million unique visitors a month and has also made announcement about relaunch of the site. The reason behind it could very well be to legitimize the content it has.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Batman: Arkham Asylum "Most critically acclaimed Superhero game", says Guinness World Record.
- Could Facebook Stories Be Transformed To TV Series?
- Ubicom grabs $7 million in the fifth round
- Pakistan’s First Blog Awards Set To Take Place Today – Look Forward To These
- Update Your Firmware Version To iOS 4.1 With Firmware Changer, No Need to Update iPod Touch Or iPhone
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube