There is some stir in the Asian entertainment markets as Crunchyroll announces partnerships with major Japanese animation studios. The names of which are; TOKYO Corporation, Pierrot Co. Ltd. and SHUEISHA Inc. The site boasts more than four and a half million unique visitors a month and has also made announcement about relaunch of the site. The reason behind it could very well be to legitimize the content it has.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 Not Coming This Christmas!
- Twitter + 10 more characters = Koornk
- LG Set To Release Its Own Android Powered Tablet…. And There Begins a Race!
- The rope is taught between Alibaba and Yahoo as Yahoo sells Alibaba’s shares for $150 Million
- I’m With COCO On Facebook, Are You?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube