Coupa has raised a healthy $7.5 Million in Series C round of funding, which came from El Dorado Ventures, Battery Ventures and BlueRun Ventures. Coupa provides software suite based on Ruby on Rails enabling firms to keep the much needed control on the costs. This is done continually checking supplies, purchases, etc and finding the best possible ways to spend the budget on. The concept behind the startup is pretty innovative and helpful and apart from assisting firms make decisions on purchases, etc it also helps with better smoothing the communication between employees, in short the startup helps employees and execs to better collaborate with each other.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Digg, The Social News Mogul Hits 1 Million User Mark
- Facebook: Phishing has begun once again…. when did it stop?
- British Prime Minister Gordon Brown is Breaking Copyrights!
- McAfee Offers Free Antivirus If You Become Its Fan On Facebook!
- Yahoo Search implements Rich Ads, images, videos and what not next to search results
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube