It’s finally here, the Dell Mini 3i has finally been made available in China, thanks China Mobile. This is the first of Dell’s devices in ages and is based on the Android based Ophone platform. Reports state that the same platform will be running most of the smartphones in China. The device boasts quite a lot which include access to many of the Chinese Mobile Market services, GPS navigation, a 3MP camera and everything one would want to have in the device. I just wonder if it’s cheap enough and it is made available across the globe pretty soon.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Angel Funding at this Time of Recession – TweetDeck is ought to be Lucky!!!
- Medialets analytics launches new version, shows developers how apps from App Store stack up
- Deposit Checks Using Your iPhone, iPod Touch Camera With PayPal App
- Microsoft Office Live Hits 1 Million mark – I still confuse it with "Live Office"
- Update iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad To iOS 4.3 Beta Without Developer Account
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube