Search engine cFares has raised $7.6 million in the second round of funding. The search engine focuses mainly on travel and provide discount tickets to users. The amount is raised from Claremont Creek Ventures and Garage Technology. Earlier in the first round of funding the company raised $4.5 million from Claremont Creek Ventures. The new CEO of cFares will be Tom Kalinske, who will be joining the company from Leapfrog.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- AOL is sure that Bebo will do great in time, concentrates on Users first Profit later strategy
- Yahoo + Drama – Icahn = Shareholders meeting
- Microsoft Videos BETA launched: Another attempt to push Silverlight?
- Google tweaking its Search homepage… is it tired of its Really Simple layout?
- Facebook App For Importing Contact Information Is A Nice Idea, But It Needs To Improve (A Lot)
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube