BlueArc, a San Jose, Calif.-based startup that specializes in network storage systems has pulled off its IPO due to bears running loose on the Wall Street. This makes BlueArc the 38th Venture Back firm and 86th over all to do so in 2008, according to VentureBeat. BlueArc has raised around $200 million in VC funding to date.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Tweepler helps you organize your new followers on Twitter
- iPod/iPhone, from games, developers to Rescue!
- Do you forget important tasks or dates? Make sure you are Remindd!
- Dell uses Twitter as a marketing tool, deals for its follower
- Facebook submits to community pressure, goes back to old TOS (not for long though)
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube