Microsoft‘s Bing is moving along pretty nice in the search market as it crawled past Yahoo Search once again after its launch. While it has definitely got a long way to go, even to be remotely close to Google, Bing presently stands up at number two with a 13% market share, going past Yahoo’s 10.15%. I was a bit skeptic about this venture from Microsoft, Bing has what it takes especially with the addition of Twitter to its search results.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Nokia confirms Booklet 3G.. Mind it! It’s not a Netbook!
- It’s not just customer service Ifbyphone helps businesses with, they can help save some bucks too
- Google: Book Settlement site is up, Authors can claim $60 for their scanned books
- Photosynth – Are You Loving it Yet?
- 5min raises $7.5 Million, do they have a video on How To raise funds?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube