Autimattic, the company behind WordPress has released BuddyPress, a platform that enables users to create social networks around their sites. The social networks created this way would provide users to have customized features, which include private messages, profiles and activity streams. While there are other ways that users can create social networks (Ning for example), BuddyPress lets you do so specifically around your own sites/blogs, ridding you of the need to look elsewhere for doing the same. Automattic had earlier acquired Blo.gs from Yahoo and Ii bet this new release is going to prove fairly popular with the masses.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- TwitterGrep: Grip the every news from Twitter on one page
- iPhone 5 Rumors – Separate Camera Flash And More!
- iPhone, iPad Users Will Eventually Have The Multiple ID Issues Resolved, Says Apple
- Find your favorite Social services on Linux desktops with Gwibber
- Bring Your Facebook To Gmail. Yes Right Where The Buzz Is!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube