Apptera, a mobile advertising network, has raised $10.5 million in venture funding from Alloy Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Walden International. In addition to this the company would also be having David Karnstedt – former SVP of Yahoo’s North American Sales – on its board. Apptera is the force behind many of the voice ads that you hear when you dial 411 services and has an estimated reach of over 100 million users a year.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Google’s Voice Search App Thinks that Brits Are Obsessed with Sex
- FCC approves the use of Wireless Airwaves in white spaces, for Internet devices
- Microsoft & eBay shares go down
- Phishing Season Opens up at YouTube: Partners Beware!
- Apple working on its own iBook? a Possible iPhone+iPod Touch and Mac hybrid?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube