Apptera, a mobile advertising network, has raised $10.5 million in venture funding from Alloy Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Walden International. In addition to this the company would also be having David Karnstedt – former SVP of Yahoo’s North American Sales – on its board. Apptera is the force behind many of the voice ads that you hear when you dial 411 services and has an estimated reach of over 100 million users a year.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Steve Ballmer to Developers – Meet You at Australia Mate!!!
- Checkout your brand Visibility with ‘HowSociable’
- PlayStation 3 sales increased by an astonishing 56% over last year
- Get Website Downtime alerts via Twitter through: Ding It’s up!
- Google Images is the 2nd Most Popular Google Service, after Google Search
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube