Apptera, a mobile advertising network, has raised $10.5 million in venture funding from Alloy Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Walden International. In addition to this the company would also be having David Karnstedt – former SVP of Yahoo’s North American Sales – on its board. Apptera is the force behind many of the voice ads that you hear when you dial 411 services and has an estimated reach of over 100 million users a year.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- T-Mobile G2 Gets A Quick Root For Android Froyo, Do These Developers Ever Stop Rooting, Hacking, etc?
- Report: Wii out to outshine PS2, while PS3 making inroads in comparison with GamCubes
- How this kid (Digg’s Kevin Rose) Lost $60 million in 18 months
- Banners to Bookmark buttons, with Spongecell Ads
- Nexus One And HTC HD2 get a Taste of Gingerbread as well!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube