Apptera, a mobile advertising network, has raised $10.5 million in venture funding from Alloy Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Walden International. In addition to this the company would also be having David Karnstedt – former SVP of Yahoo’s North American Sales – on its board. Apptera is the force behind many of the voice ads that you hear when you dial 411 services and has an estimated reach of over 100 million users a year.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Mark Zuckerberg: You Can’t Block Me On Facebook!! WTF?@#@!
- DEMOfall 08: SpinSpotter, a browser plug-in that lets you pick on media bias
- Yahoo gets another Microsoft Exec!
- 5 Million downloads in 24 Hours for Firefox 3.5
- Livestation bringing live video stream of terrorist attacks in India in collaboration with IBN
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube