Indianapolis based Angie’s List which is a home improvement and contractor online listing and review service, has grabbed $18 million in Venture Debt. The amount is raised from Lighthouse Capital Partners. The amount will be used to extend the service globally and also add in some more categories. To use the service, users have to pay a membership fee. Earlier this year, the company received an investment of $35 million from Battery Ventures.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Europeana – Europe’s Digital Library To Forcefully Compete with Google Book Search
- And now Twitter will have its own show on TV.. is it going to be of 140 seconds duration?
- Twitter Brings Blackbird Pie To Provide Embeddable Tweets – Seriously What’s The Purpose?
- Newsgator raises $10 million in round six
- FeedRoom acquires ClearStory
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube