Indianapolis based Angie’s List which is a home improvement and contractor online listing and review service, has grabbed $18 million in Venture Debt. The amount is raised from Lighthouse Capital Partners. The amount will be used to extend the service globally and also add in some more categories. To use the service, users have to pay a membership fee. Earlier this year, the company received an investment of $35 million from Battery Ventures.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Another desktop utility goes online. WobZIP, uncompress files on the fly!
- Facebook Does Have a Master Password For All Accounts…. Facts Or Just Loads Of Crap?
- Wrong Email? Fret Not As Gmail Gives You 30 Seconds To Undo A Message
- Sonopia Raises $12.7 Million in Series B Funding
- Some tips for using ‘Google Maps’ and ‘Street View’
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube