Now you need to have a keen eye to make such an observation and actually share it with the world. Jeff Sonderman, editor and Internet Content director at The Times Tribune made an interesting observation as he searched for Newspapers at Google. Surprisingly enough most of the suggestions state that Newspapers are in a bad shape. I don’t have to say much as the picture above is self explanatory.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Facebook: If Privacy is Exploitable how safe is our information there?
- You Just Like It To Have Facebook Own You!
- YouTube: ‘We’ll demote porn/sexually explicit content!’
- PwnageTool 4.1.1 Update Comes For iOS 4.1 Jailbreak, Fixes Bugs On Mac OSX 10.5.x Leopard, With Bug Fixes
- The Print Blog will no more be printing
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube